Sunday, December 7, 2008



And this is how Garrett gears up when he's cleaning toilets!!(safety glasses??? what the?) Seriously!!!LOL



The beautiful kitchen in the cabin! ( I know...I know....nicer than most homes!)






Kim and Jared





Kennedy wondering if we are going to stop taking pictures of her!! LOL (probably never) she's surrounded by a bunch of picture snapping crazies!!






Chris, Rico, and G-Money







Kim, Kennedy, and Paige








Sierra, Kennedy, Shawna, and Jade










Dad and Shawna







On Thanksgiving at the cabin in Heber that my Dad and Shawna were generous enough to take us all to! It was amazing! Loved every minute up there with my cool fam!!! Thanks so much Dad and Shawna for always creating such wonderful memories for all of us! we all love you so much!!

4 comments:

Sydney and Griffin said...

That was soooo much fun! I wish we could've stayed longer!! I love you lots!!

PS. WHen did Gary you know start cleaning stuff?? Weird. Chili dog would wear safety glasses!

The Terrys said...

I love your cute family!
Mike and I are enjoying the married life! It's fun being with your best friend all the time :)
When will it be your turn ms. kim? ;D
Hope you have a great christmas! love you lots!

The Vickrey's said...

Hey Kim, its so good to see that your taking good care of Jared for all of us.. you guys are really cute together and you both seem really happy, its good to see that! Im so glad you blog so we can see the family and what you guys are all up too, well send me your email and I can invite you to my blog- my email is tami7905@yahoo.com

Kirby Family said...

Hey Kim and Jared! What's up? I really like your blog. The pic of the two of you are really cute. Like Tami said it is nice to see that Jared and the kids are well taken care of. Thanks Kim :) Anyways my email is edkirby99@gmail.com so I can invite you to mine as well. Hope to blog with ya soon. :) Emily