Monday, January 5, 2009

An angel has been added to the family!!!




Monday December 29th!!!! What a wonderful day! Griffin and Sydney became parents of a beautiful baby girl!!! Sophie Norma Sorenson! weighing in at 6lbs. 7oz. and topping off at 19" ( and I became a Grandma!) WOW!! Thank-you Sydney and Griffin for giving me the honor of witnessing that miracle! I have been a cry-baby ever since that day! She is absolutely beautiful!!! congratulations to my awesome daughter and her hubby! I am so proud of you both!


And thanks Jade for being the great photographer of these beautiful pictures that we have all stolen now! I will be adding many more for sure! We are all going nuts with Kennedy and now Sophie! I feel so very blessed to have such an amazing family!

5 comments:

Pew Family said...

I can't take credit for those beautiful pictures, it's all Chris! She is so beautiful, I'm so happy that she's here and I'm so excited for you that your the hot grandma of that beautiful baby! Aren't you lucky! I'm so excited for all the fun things I'm sure we'll do together this year!

Sierra Danielle said...

We really do have the most amazing family. These gorgeous babies!! Oh I love them. Sophie is so beautiful. I'm greatful for our family, we really are just the coolest ever! I love you!

rachelemis said...

congrats on the new grand baby!!

The Beals said...

You so dont look like a grandma lol! Congrats Sophie is beautiful, I cant wait to meet her!

Shayla C said...

Hey kim! what is your email so I can add you to my blog? shayla_clegg@hotmail.com